grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: Grouper integration with Shibboleth IdP

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: Grouper integration with Shibboleth IdP

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Grouper integration with Shibboleth IdP
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 15:53:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Andrea,
I am forwarding your email to the Grouper-users list, as this is the best way to get Grouper support.
Thank you,
Emily

From: Andrea Biancini <>
Date: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 8:55 AM
To: Emily Eisbruch <>
Subject: Grouper integration with Shibboleth IdP

Emily,
sorry for my email, I'm writing because I'm trying to configure an IdP to release Grouper attributes but I'm having problems.
I have seen your name as a contributor to the page:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Shibboleth+Integration
which I am using as a reference.

The problem I'm having is about how I can integrate grouper-shib inside a Shibboleth IdP.
If I understand correctly, what I see in that page is regarding how I have to configure the attribute-resolver.xml page. The problem, however, is that I think I have to provied grouper jars to the IdP webapp.

How can I do that?
Is there a place where I can find a step-by-step guide about how to install an IdP providing Grouper attributes from scratch?

Thanks for your answer!
Regards,
Andrea

--