grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Active Directory provisioning question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Active Directory provisioning question

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: Tim Darby <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Active Directory provisioning question
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 14:26:22 -0700

Hi Tim,

Sorry, been out with vacation and illnesses. Yes, agreed, you should be able to do that.  The key will be setting up the psp-resolver such that when constructing the DN of the member, it uses samaccountname and returns CN.  I'm presently digging into the exact incantations you'll need to speak and will let you know when I have something.

Dave

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Tom Zeller <> wrote:
> What I'm wondering is, is it possible to match up people in LDAP by uaId and
> provision them to groups in AD using the samaccountname with the setup I've
> got.

Pretty sure, yes, maybe Dave can help with the config.

--
David Langenberg
Identity & Access Management