Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] Event Info: Apereo Camp - Jan 27-30, 2014 in Phoenix, Arizona
- From: "John A. Lewis, Unicon Inc" <>
- To: ,
- Subject: [grouper-users] Event Info: Apereo Camp - Jan 27-30, 2014 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 09:54:27 -0700
Time to get registered for Apereo Camp 2014!
January 27-29, 2014 - 2 1/2 days of "BarCamp" style workshop sessions
January 29-30, 2014 - 1 1/2 days of developer/implementer collaboration
Arizona State University - Polytechnic Campus
The Start Up Labs - Technology Center
Located in Mesa, Arizona (just outside Phoenix)
Registration and Details: http://apereocamp.eventbrite.com/
What is "Apereo Camp"?
Apereo has always been about people coming together to share and learn in an open environment, and this is what our "Camp" event is all about. This event is a flexible set of workshop sessions where the content is provided by the participants. The detailed planning of the sessions will occur at the beginning of the event.
Apereo Camp provide both planned and spontaneous opportunities to collaborate on all Apereo community projects and initiatives, as well as ones from other open source communities as well.
This will be our seventh year running this community event (going back to the Jasig Unconference events). So, make plans to join us and register now!
What are we going to do?
Apereo Camp consists primarily of a variety of concurrent face-to-face sessions occurring throughout the day. Some sessions may have more formal presentations, most sessions involve heavy interaction with the audience as a whole. The list of topics, presenters and facilitators is dynamic and the final schedule will be determined in real-time, interactively with the attendees. Topics will likely include:
- Project updates, roadmap planning, and implementer/developer collaboration on a wide range of Apereo community projects (and other related projects), including: Bedework, CAS, Open Academic Environment (OAE), OpenRegistry, Portlets, Sakai CLE, Student Success Plan (SSP), uMobile, uPortal, Grouper, Opencast, Shibboleth, etc.
- Sessions on more general domains, themes, and concepts, such as Teaching & Learning, Openness and Open Source (2/3/98 Project), Identity & Access Management, Mobile web/application usage, development tools/techniques, and other general areas of technical interest.
- Professional networking and community building!
OK, I'm interested! What do I do next?
Get registered here, make your travel arrangements, and get ready for some great collaboration.
A discounted registration fee is available for attendees from institutions that are members of the Apereo Foundation. If you are an Apereo member, use this link or the code "ApereoMember" for registration.
Also, add yourself as an attendee on Lanyrd.
See you at Apereo Camp 2014!
- [grouper-users] Event Info: Apereo Camp - Jan 27-30, 2014 in Phoenix, Arizona, John A. Lewis, Unicon Inc, 12/09/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.