Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Peter DiCamillo <>, "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Logging web services calls?
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 15:55:26 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Yes, you can do this:
On Behalf Of Peter DiCamillo
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 11:37 PM
Subject: [grouper-users] Logging web services calls?
I 'm debugging a problem where it would be very helpful if Grouper could
log the web services calls it receives and processes. Is there a way to
enable that in log4j.properties, or some other way to do it? As far as I
could tell, DEBUG logging for Grouper doesn't include that information.
- [grouper-users] Logging web services calls?, Peter DiCamillo, 12/04/2013
- RE: [grouper-users] Logging web services calls?, Chris Hyzer, 12/05/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.