grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: host subjects anyone?
Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Curry, Warren" <>
- To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: host subjects anyone?
- Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:21:01 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Michael that seems like a most appropriate thing to do. I have thought of
the use case. Our Grouper implementation is not mature enough within the
organization to do this. But it is clearly a good use case..
On Behalf Of Michael R. Gettes
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 3:17 PM
Subject: [grouper-users] host subjects anyone?
Has anyone used group to manage groups of hosts and to link people/groups of
people to hosts?
has anyone thought about doing this? In some sense, I am thinking about
using hosts/machines as subjects and then augmenting them with additional
tags in grouper.
- [grouper-users] host subjects anyone?, Michael R. Gettes, 10/14/2013
- [grouper-users] RE: host subjects anyone?, Curry, Warren, 10/14/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] host subjects anyone?, Scott Koranda, 10/14/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] host subjects anyone?, Jim Fox, 10/14/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.