grouper-users - [grouper-users] PSP - adding an extra attribute

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] PSP - adding an extra attribute

  • From: Jeff McCullough <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] PSP - adding an extra attribute
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:44:09 -0700

I would like possibly add another attribute to the ones that PSP provisions
in LDAP. For example, along with the Grouper "name" being used for the LDAP
group cn, I'd like to have the Grouper displayName attribute provisioned as
an LDAP displayName. I see in the documentation that I can easily switch from
using Grouper "name" to displayName, but I'd like to add the displayName as
an extra attribute. If possible, what would I need to add to the
psp-resolver.xml?

Thanks,
Jeff