grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP - adding an extra attribute

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP - adding an extra attribute

  • From: Jeff McCullough <>
  • To: David Langenberg <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP - adding an extra attribute
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 16:17:09 -0700

Hi Dave,

One more question if I may. For our standard group schema, we don't have a displayName attribute. We will either need to change our schema or use the extensibleObject Object class to add it. I'm wondering if it is possible to change the config files such that PSP can add the extensibleObject Object class before it adds the displayName attribute? Is it a code change? Easy to add or not?

Thanks,
Jeff