grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Multiple values for SubjectID_AttributeType in source.xml

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Multiple values for SubjectID_AttributeType in source.xml

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Omaraie, Brad" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Multiple values for SubjectID_AttributeType in source.xml
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 21:11:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Subjects can only have one subjectId.  Every subject needs to have that ID.  It should not change (therefore should probably be opaque).

If there is something update on this wiki, lets do it: https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Subject+API

Subjects can be looked up by more than one subject identifier…