grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: Composite group with more than two groups contained

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: Composite group with more than two groups contained

  • From: "Omaraie, Brad" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Composite group with more than two groups contained
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 00:02:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Chris,
Yes, we are talking union here. I tested your suggestion and it worked just fine. But when I brought up the subject with our management team here, they wanted to know what is the difference between union and group of groups then? If they are the same, why do we have them separately? In other word, what are the pros and cons of using group of groups solution vs cascaded composites?

Thanks,
Brad