Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Rahul Doshi <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: grouper privileges
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 14:09:39 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport03.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
You are seeing the group itself added to the READ privilege? No, that is not a Grouper feature, you would need a hook for that. Are you sure the hook isn’t running in the ENV you are looking at?
Does anyone know if by default members of the group have read privilege on group in grouper 2.1.4? I had implemented a hook in 2.1.2 that would give read privilege to members of the group. Now I am testing with 2.1.4 and I am seeing this behavior even though I have disabled the hook.
- [grouper-users] grouper privileges, Rahul Doshi, 06/21/2013
- [grouper-users] RE: grouper privileges, Chris Hyzer, 06/21/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.