Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Rahul Doshi <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] grouper privileges
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 13:31:20 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport05.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Does anyone know if by default members of the group have read privilege on group in grouper 2.1.4? I had implemented a hook in 2.1.2 that would give read privilege to members of the group. Now I am testing with 2.1.4 and I am seeing this behavior even though I have disabled the hook.
- [grouper-users] grouper privileges, Rahul Doshi, 06/21/2013
- [grouper-users] RE: grouper privileges, Chris Hyzer, 06/21/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.