grouper-users - [grouper-users] Group Types in version 2.2

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Group Types in version 2.2

  • From: Jeff McCullough <>
  • To: Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Group Types in version 2.2
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:48:23 -0700

How will Group Types be represented in version 2.2? I don't see them in the
hifi version currently available, though maybe I missed it. I'm also
wondering about some additional functionality. In the current 2.1.x versions,
the attributes are defaulted to empty. It would be useful if they could be
setup with default values in some cases. Additionally from a UI perspective,
displaying choices for the values would be useful (less chance of error).
Possible?

Thanks,
Jeff

  • [grouper-users] Group Types in version 2.2, Jeff McCullough, 06/19/2013