grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Replicating peculiar functionality with psp

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Replicating peculiar functionality with psp

  • From: Dominique Petitpierre <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Replicating peculiar functionality with psp
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 02:39:25 +0200

Hello,

thanks for your reply:

On 06/18/2013 04:19 PM, Tom Zeller wrote:
- Otherwise did the psp-example-grouper-uchicago configuration using
group type attributes, that Tom Zeller made available on Grouper's
svn, ever function properly? With what version of Grouper/PSP? (cf.

The psp-example-* projects were a form of test-driven development. The
psp-example-grouper-uchicago project I started, barely, and did not
finish.
So, apologies from me, especially if you spent time on a broken example.

In fact I never tried it as is: at the time I had stopped pursuing
tests with the "old style attribute" used in that example because I
mistakenly believed one should use grouper:GroupExactAttribute only on
the news style attributes (hence my question).
cf. my message in the other related grouper-users thread
Re: [grouper-users] PSP: grouper:GroupExactAttribute filter does not match attribute"
https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/arc/grouper-users/2013-06/msg00049.html

Maybe that maven project should be removed from svn ?

No: that example probably did work, and its psp-resolver.xml file was
pretty much the only example I could find of the use of
grouper:GroupExactAttribute filters on type attributes.

Regards,
Dominique
--
Mr Dominique Petitpierre, user=Dominique.Petitpierre domain=unige.ch
IT Division, University of Geneva, Switzerland