grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP problem after folder rename

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP problem after folder rename

  • From: Tim Darby <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP problem after folder rename
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 14:49:49 -0700

Thanks, guys, it's working now.  Tom, yes, when I changed the sequence number, I did double-check the table to be sure it was right, however when I checked again this morning, it hadn't really made it to the db.  After I got that change in for real, it took off.  BTW, what's the significance of hibernate_version_number?

Tim Darby
The University of Arizona
Mosaic, Systems Integration and Architecture

UITS, Rm 335, 520-626-3799

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Tom Zeller <> wrote:
I thought each consumer stores its last sequence number somewhere, so
my initial response is are you sure you changed the psp's ?