grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP and attributes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP and attributes

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP and attributes
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 12:37:37 -0500

Capable.

Here's a link. Not even complete sentences, my bad :-/

Attribute framework attributes require declaration in the
[Group|Stem]DataConnectors, see psp-examples-* for examples, I can
direct you better once I know what you want.

I can say more just let me know ...

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Provisioning#GrouperProvisioning-ConfigurePSP%3AAttributes

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Scott Koranda