grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper Deployment Infrastructure

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper Deployment Infrastructure

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper Deployment Infrastructure
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 08:38:59 -0400

For your information, here is our deployement : https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/University+of+Montreal+Grouper+Project+Page

(the thin vertical boxes are F5 Load balancers)

Your deployment looks similar, but here we kept the UI and WS on the same tomcat (we don’t really use the WS anyway), we also have proxy webservers to please our firewall guys.

Our backend (UI+API+Daemon) servers are using about 3gb of disk space, so disk usage is minimal (we have a 20g partition for Grouper). They also have 4gb of RAM, it’s working, but if I could I would bump this up to 6gb. In your case since the Daemon is running on another server this might not be necessary