grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper Deployment Infrastructure

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper Deployment Infrastructure

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper Deployment Infrastructure
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 17:59:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi all,

I have drawn up this diagram showing all the servers needed to deploy Grouper in a production environment.

https://www.lucidchart.com/publicSegments/view/5193bf44-b5e4-4861-9bff-3fc10a0098b7/image.pdf

The red shaded items are peripheral / supporting  to the Grouper installation.

Any feedback would be appreciated. I would like to add minimum ram and disk requirements, rules of thumb would be appreciated. Do I have a reasonable fault tolerant / high availability configuration? Anything else I need to warn our server guys about?

Also I could use guidance on how long to keep log files and any suggested backup strategies beyond normal Oracle DB backups.

Thanks,

Bryan