grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Change log issue

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Change log issue

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Tim Darby <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Change log issue
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 15:09:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

And just to be sure, the subject wasn't already a direct or indirect member of /a:b:rollup_Allgroup?  The change log produces flattened memberships so if the subject was already effectively a member of that group, then becoming a member in a second way wouldn't produce that change log event again.

Thanks!

-- Shilen