Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
- To: Gagné Sébastien <>
- Cc: Rahul Doshi <>, "<>" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP performance
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 18:11:35 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport04.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
the idea would be to only scoop up certain operations at once - stop if you hit a boundary condition.
add member, delete member changes for the same group would all be scooped up until you see a different operation. so a rename would be different, you would stop processing the add/del, send that message and then send the rename or whatever other attribute change is needed. everything would be processed in order in the change log. we are thinking of putting all static group operations into one queue and single thread it the processing of that queue to avoid the problems of ordering. as for non-group objects - like isMemberOf handling - they can be handled in parallel following the same algorithm.
On Apr 29, 2013, at 1:12 PM, Gagné Sébastien <>
- [grouper-users] PSP performance, Rahul Doshi, 04/29/2013
- [grouper-users] RE: PSP performance, Chris Hyzer, 04/29/2013
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- RE: [grouper-users] PSP performance, Gagné Sébastien, 04/29/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] PSP performance, Michael R. Gettes, 04/29/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.