grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] monitoring a message bus ....

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] monitoring a message bus ....

  • From: Jeff McCullough <>
  • To: Steven Carmody <>
  • Cc: Grouper-Users <>, " Administration" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] monitoring a message bus ....
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:59:01 -0700

Hi Steven,

I'm just answering your question with a question if you don't mind. How many
groups are you provisioning this way? How are the rules setup? Are the rules
using information in attributes stored in grouper or based upon naming or
something else?

Thanks,
Jeff

On Apr 9, 2013, at 10:03 AM, Steven Carmody