grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: Grouper design best practices

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: Grouper design best practices

  • From: Earl Lewis <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, "<>" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Grouper design best practices
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:23:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Chris,

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I wouldn't want to take time away from your design team call, you probably have bigger fish to fry, but thanks for the offer.

Thinking about this a bit more I think I'd like to pursue this down multiple paths if possible. First, I'd like to offer that we will document our discussions/findings to the best of our ability and share them on the wiki for everyone to use/critic/comment/etc however they see fit.

Second, I think a discussion here on the mailing list would be helpful to some so I'll go ahead and kick that off (separately) with a few thoughts and see where it goes.

I would also like to see if we can setup a separate call(s) with folks from Penn State and U Chicago if that's possible. I realize that everyone here is volunteering their time and I want to respectful of that. I'll try to make contact off list and see if we can arrange something in the near future.

Thanks again to everyone here for hearing me out and helping us through our growing pains.

Sincerely,

Earl Lewis
801-581-3635 (office)
801-554-3596 (mobile)