grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] getPermissionAssignments

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] getPermissionAssignments

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: mohan shamachar <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] getPermissionAssignments
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 03:18:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Pass in that you want permissionType of "role", and make sure that is the
system name of the role, and not the display name, and that the caller has
permissions on the role, then does it work?

I think there is a problem where if it doesn't find the role, it acts like
none were passed in, where it should display nothing or give a groupNotFound
error...

On Behalf Of mohan shamachar