grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.1.3: errors with "gsh.sh -test -all"

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.1.3: errors with "gsh.sh -test -all"

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Dominique Petitpierre <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.1.3: errors with "gsh.sh -test -all"
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 06:25:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I tested 2.1.4 (candidate) with Java7 and everything works fine for me.
Including running tests with Java7 and oracle.

I also tested the UI, WS, and client. I think we should change the minimum
requirement for Grouper to be Java7, though I think we should compile with
java6 just in case (so we wont start using java7 language features). If
people still want to run on java6, it should work fine. Is it too soon? :)
Also, obviously the developers should start developing/testing with Java7 as
well.

Maybe we can discuss in the dev call on wed.

On Behalf Of Chris Hyzer