grouper-users - Re: RE: [grouper-users] getPermissionAssignments

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: RE: [grouper-users] getPermissionAssignments

  • From: mohan shamachar <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: RE: [grouper-users] getPermissionAssignments
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:41:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Chris,

Thanks. No luck in getting a list of permissions assigned to a role yet.

I get this error:

"WsGetPermissionAssignmentsResults.assignResultCodeException(254): Why is
membership depth not initialized?"

Here's my request object:

<WsRestGetPermissionAssignmentsRequest><permissionType>role</permissionType>
<WsGroupLookup>
stem:my_system_role_name
</WsGroupLookup>
<includeSubjectDetail>F</includeSubjectDetail>
<includePermissionAssignDetail>T</includePermissionAssignDetail>
</WsRestGetPermissionAssignmentsRequest>

Please let me know if my request syntax is correct or if I need send any other
parameter with the request.

If don't include the includePermissionAssignDetail flag, the call returns all
permissions for all roles in the system.

thank you,
mohan