Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Gagné Sébastien <>
- To: "Rahul Doshi" <>, <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] multiple subject sources
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:16:52 -0400
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport05.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
I don’t have all the answer for Rahul, but I don’t think it’s possible to have a default other than “all sources”. As far as I know, you have to select “specify subject source” when searching to limit the search scope
I would like to add that a nice feature would be to have the possibility to set a default subject source for each Root Stem
We are planning to have two subject sources in our environment. One that will have all the active users and other that will have suspended and deleted users or inactive users. We want to configure grouper so that by default it just searches active users subject source instead of all subject sources. Is it possible to do that using simple configuration or I would have to customize the JSP? For certain groups like group of all suspended users we want to specify default subject source to be of inactive users. Can we specify the inactive users subject source at the group level let's say at the time of group creation so the that add member automatically only searches for users in inactive users subject source instead of first selecting inactive users subject source manually to limit the search. If this is not already supported can it be considered as a feature request? Also I would welcome any suggestions on how to implement this.
- [grouper-users] multiple subject sources, Rahul Doshi, 03/27/2013
- [grouper-users] RE: multiple subject sources, Chris Hyzer, 03/29/2013
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- RE: [grouper-users] multiple subject sources, Gagné Sébastien, 03/28/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.