grouper-users - [grouper-users] Question of daemons
Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Question of daemons
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:14:40 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport01.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
I see that I can start the Grouper Loader with ./gsh –loader. I have configured the grouper-loader.properties to run the PSP changelog consumer every so often:
changeLog.consumer.psp.quartzCron = 0 * * * * ?.
This has the same effect as running “loaderRunOneJob” at the gsh prompt. That is all good.
Then I find that I can get a similar effect by running bin/gsh.sh -psp -bulkSync -interval 60, although that syncs everything not just what is in the change log.
I could also do this bin/gsh.sh -psp –sync stem:group -interval 60.
All of these start daemon processes. Why should I use one over the other? I also discovered that I can enter this:
./gsh –loader –psp –bulkSync –interval 60
Lastly can I run the psp commands from the gsh command prompt?
Any guidance on best practices for starting up these daemons will be appreciated.
- [grouper-users] Question of daemons, Bryan E. Wooten, 03/28/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] Question of daemons, Sebastien Gagne, 03/28/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.