grouper-users - [grouper-users] configuring and running Grouper Loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] configuring and running Grouper Loader

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] configuring and running Grouper Loader
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:12:07 -0500

Hello,

I am attempting again to upgrade to Grouper 2.1.3. We currently run 1.6.3.

One of the primary goals is to use the PSP to do "real time"
provisioning. We also want to leverage point-in-time (PIT) auditing.

It is my understanding that in order for the PSP to do "real time"
provisioning and for PIT auditing we need to run the Grouper Loader.
Is that correct?

We have never up to this point run the Grouper Loader, and I do not
need the loader to leverage group definitions that exist outside of
grouper--all our group membership is managed with Grouper.

I have found this page

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+-+Loader

It and the pages linked from it appear to only explain how to
configure the Loader for consuming external groups.

Is there documentation on how to configure the Loader if one only
wants to leverage PSP "real time" provisioning and PIT auditing?

Thanks,

Scott