grouper-users - [grouper-users] web services REST API AttributeDefSave

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] web services REST API AttributeDefSave

  • From: mohan shamachar <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] web services REST API AttributeDefSave
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 11:29:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Chris,

I see the API to create an Attribute Definition Name, however I don't see an
API to create the Attribute Definition (Permission Definition) with a type =
permission.

How do I go about creating a PermissionDef with an action list?

A sample REST sequence or pointers to the documentation will help. Thanks.

best,
mohan