grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] xmlExport: how to export groups without any uuid reference?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] xmlExport: how to export groups without any uuid reference?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Dominique Petitpierre <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] xmlExport: how to export groups without any uuid reference?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:43:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Btw, we arent talking two uuid's which were independently generated in to
different environments and happen to be the same, since that is impossible*,
but we are talking about a group that was migrated or copied before that has
the same uuid for that reason, then you want to import again and change the
name to make a copy...

* by impossible, I mean it is very very very very very unlikely...