grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP error during bulkSync

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP error during bulkSync

  • From: Paul Engle <>
  • To: Sebastien Gagne <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP error during bulkSync
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:31:56 -0500

Aha! I found the problem. In the psp.xml, the value of the
identifyingAttribute for stems is "organizationalUnit". But in our ldap
server, the actual value for the ou=Groups,dc=rice,dc=edu was all lower
case "organizationalunit". That doesn't matter to our ldap server, but
apparently PSP cares. I changed the case of the value, and the
provisioning seems to be proceeding now.

-paul

--
Paul D. Engle | Rice University
Sr. Systems Administrator | Information Technology - MS119
(713)348-4702 | PO Box 1892