grouper-users - [grouper-users] PSP error during bulkSync

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] PSP error during bulkSync

  • From: Paul Engle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] PSP error during bulkSync
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:49:44 -0500

All,
I'm trying to migrate from 1.6.3 to 2.1.3, switching from ldappc (not
even -ng) to psp in the process. Since the configuration is much more
complex, I'm trying to use a pretty stock configuration based on the
psp-example-grouper-to-openldap files provided.

Essentially, the only changes I've made are:
* site specific configuration in ldap.properties & sources.xml
* add 'riceGroup' as a group objectClass in the static resolver
* add a 'givenName' attribute for groups, using the group name attribute

I can sync individual people or groups and everything comes out as
expected. However, when I try a bulkSync, I get the following error:

<psp:bulkSyncResponse xmlns:psp='http://grouper.internet2.edu/psp'
status='failure' requestID='2013/03/11-09:12:47.441' error='customError'>
<errorMessage>Unable to determine schema entity for
ou=Groups,dc=rice,dc=edu</errorMessage>
</psp:bulkSyncResponse>

That is the groupsBaseDn from ldap.properties, so I'm not sure why it's
trying to get a schema for it. Any hints as to what I can look at are
welcome.

-paul

--
Paul D. Engle | Rice University
Sr. Systems Administrator | Information Technology - MS119