grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Design question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Design question

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Design question
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 18:09:33 -0600

> When we do
> move to the PSP we will at a minimum need to maintain the current
> flexibility so I imagine we'll come up with a way (hook or crook) to make it
> work as desired.

Refreshing a previous conversation : for the psp and changelog
provisioning, either a query will need to be made to grouper for the
yet-to-be-defined attribute that controls provisioning when the psp
processes changelog entries, or the name of the grouper object should
provide that control information. I had decided to avoid additional
queries for performance reasons, but that decision should be revisited
and revised.

Seems like a reasonably interesting concrete task for psp development.