grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Design question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Design question

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: Jeff McCullough <>
  • Cc: Tom Barton <>, "<>" <>, CalNet Administration <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Design question
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 23:19:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Jeff,

The groups targeted at different systems do not live in different parts of the tree.  Any group anywhere in our group structure can be provisioned to LDAP, AD, our Person Registry, or any combination of the above.  When we do move to the PSP we will at a minimum need to maintain the current flexibility so I imagine we'll come up with a way (hook or crook) to make it work as desired.

Dave

--
David Langenberg
Identity & Access Management

On Mar 6, 2013, at 3:46 PM, Jeff McCullough <>