Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tom Zeller <>
- To: Rahul Doshi <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] vt-ldap pooling
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:14:11 -0600
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport01.merit.edu; dkim=pass (signature verified)
Are you sure vt-ldap is reading ldap.properties ?
I think you have to instruct the ldap source adapter to read
ldap.properties in sources.xml, as ldap_propertiesFile or something
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Rahul Doshi
> I am using using LdapSourceAdapter in sources.xml and have specified
> properties below in ldap.properties to increase minimum pool size to 10 but
> it's not taking effect. Even after specifying minimum pool size to ten I
> just see three ldap connections when I do netstat. Can anyone suggest me
> what I might be missing.
> edu.vt.middleware.ldap.pool.minPoolSize = 10
> edu.vt.middleware.ldap.pool.maxPoolSize = 20
- [grouper-users] vt-ldap pooling, Rahul Doshi, 02/26/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] vt-ldap pooling, Tom Zeller, 02/26/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.