grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP sync is ignoring attribute's status

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP sync is ignoring attribute's status

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP sync is ignoring attribute's status
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:08:46 -0600

The group data connector just calls

group.getAttributeValueDelegate().retrieveValuesString(attributeDefName)

so it would need to be modified to deal with active|inactive attributes.

However, I think you could call whatever code you need via a script
attribute definition, as long as the group object is passed into the
script.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:40 AM, Gagné Sébastien