Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Re: [grouper-users] PSP sync is ignoring attribute's status
- From: Tom Zeller <>
- To: Gagné Sébastien <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP sync is ignoring attribute's status
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:08:46 -0600
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport01.merit.edu; dkim=pass (signature verified)
The group data connector just calls
so it would need to be modified to deal with active|inactive attributes.
However, I think you could call whatever code you need via a script
attribute definition, as long as the group object is passed into the
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:40 AM, Gagné Sébastien
> I’m using an attribute (new style) with a group, but the GroupDataConnector
> seems to return the attribute’s value whether or not the attribute is active
> or inactive. I would have thought that if the attribute is inactive (e.g.
> startDate is in the future), there wouldn’t be any value returned by the
> GroupDataConnector for this attributes, similar to when an attribute is not
> assigned to the group at all.
> Is it a normal behaviour ? Is there a way to specify “only active
> attributes” in the data connector ?
> Sébastien Gagné, | Analyste en informatique
> 514-343-6111 x33844 | Université de Montréal,
> | Pavillon Roger-Gaudry, local X-100-11
- [grouper-users] PSP sync is ignoring attribute's status, Gagné Sébastien, 02/26/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] PSP sync is ignoring attribute's status, Tom Zeller, 02/26/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.