Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Rahul Doshi <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] vt-ldap pooling
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:29:23 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport01.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
I am using using LdapSourceAdapter in sources.xml and have specified properties below in ldap.properties to increase minimum pool size to 10 but it's not taking effect. Even after specifying minimum pool size to ten I just see three ldap connections when I do netstat. Can anyone suggest me what I might be missing.
edu.vt.middleware.ldap.pool.minPoolSize = 10
edu.vt.middleware.ldap.pool.maxPoolSize = 20
- [grouper-users] vt-ldap pooling, Rahul Doshi, 02/26/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] vt-ldap pooling, Tom Zeller, 02/26/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.