grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper and Google Groups

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper and Google Groups

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: Peter DiCamillo <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper and Google Groups
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 21:25:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Peter,

thank you so much for the reply about Brown's code. What you describe is
exactly what I am looking to do. What would it take to have the code
available? If you just removed all the passwords i'd be happy to take it in
a completely unsupported state to save development time. I'll buy beers, a
dinner, or ????

PLEASE???? Think of it as the old BITNET collaboration days when we all
worked to change the world :-)

/mrg

On Dec 12, 2012, at 16:34, Peter DiCamillo