grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper and Google Groups

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper and Google Groups

  • From: Gary Chapman <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper and Google Groups
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 21:01:52 -0500

Seems to me that when using the Google APIs:

(1) a newly created Google group has no members or owner; you have to add them through a separate API call
(2) a new Google group can be created with an "emailPermission" of owner member domain anyone, so one
      could safely set "owner" or "member" to meet your criteria

- Gary Chapman, NYU