Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Re: [grouper-users] Custom subject adapter spec work for Bamboo
- From: Shilen Patel <>
- To: Keith Hazelton <>, "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Custom subject adapter spec work for Bamboo
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:26:02 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
The form in simpleSearch.jsp submits to the path /searchNewMembers.do. If
you look at the struts-config.xml, you'll see that path ends up mapping to
SearchNewMembersAction.java. Look at the calls to SubjectFinder in that
On 8/27/12 5:45 PM, "Keith Hazelton"
>I'm continuing work toward a custom Grouper subject adapter that will
>allow, for example, adding new people to groups when the people entries
>must be retrieved by queries agains the RESTful Bamboo Person Service.
>I understand that this probably means building on BaseSourceAdapter.java.
>What I'd like to understand at this point is how the delivered Grouper
>admin UI for adding members to a group actually invokes the source
>adapter. I see that there is a simpleSearch.jsp at
>But I can't quite figure out how that is invoking a subject search.
>Certainly due to my limited understanding of JSPs & Java.
> Thanks in advance for pointers, --Keith
- [grouper-users] Custom subject adapter spec work for Bamboo, Keith Hazelton, 08/27/2012
- Re: [grouper-users] Custom subject adapter spec work for Bamboo, Shilen Patel, 08/28/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.