grouper-users - [grouper-users] SimpleSAMLphp filter to inject group information

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] SimpleSAMLphp filter to inject group information

  • From: Dick Visser <>
  • To: simplesamlphp <>,
  • Subject: [grouper-users] SimpleSAMLphp filter to inject group information
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:05:35 +0200

Hi gusy

Sorry for crossposting...

I'm busy setting up an instance of the Internet2 'Grouper' tool, which
we'd like to use to manage group membership.
For the web apps that use SimpleSAMLphp, I figured that SimpleSAMLphp
would be a good place to inject group membership information, by means
of an authproc filter.
I'm aware that this not scale very well if we have a large number of
groups, but for now this is not a problem.

Before we do any wheel reinvention - is there such an authproc filter
out there already?

Or is there maybe a totally different way of doing this?

Thanks :)

--
Dick Visser
System & Networking Engineer

  • [grouper-users] SimpleSAMLphp filter to inject group information, Dick Visser, 08/28/2012