Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Rahul Doshi <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: grouper LDAP loader
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 03:45:35 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
You can set the batchsize in the grouper-loader.properties for that ldap connection. Does that solve the issue?
Or do we need to page through the results somehow, getting first page, second, etc. Anyone with vt-ldap experience know how to proceed?
Is there a way to specify batch size in grouper LDAP loader? I am trying to load AD groups in grouper and the credentials that I am using has a size limit of 1000 and as a result I am only able to load 1000 groups out of approximately 5000 groups that are in our AD environment.
- [grouper-users] grouper ldap loader, Rahul Doshi, 08/03/2012
- [grouper-users] RE: grouper ldap loader, Chris Hyzer, 08/03/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.