grouper-users - [grouper-users] grouper ldap loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] grouper ldap loader

  • From: Rahul Doshi <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] grouper ldap loader
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:55:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

When I am loading about 2000 groups from ldap with roughly 100k membership its taking 1.5 hrs.  First time I did expect loader job to run that long but when I re-run the loader job its still taking same amount of time.  Looking at the grouper_error.log it appears all memberships are deleted and added back instead of just calculating the membership changes.  When I tested with posixGroup that has uid in the member attribute instead of full DN, it appears to work fine.  Is it a bug in grouper LDAP loader or am I missing something in the configuration of the loader job?

Thanks,
Rahul