Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Rahul Doshi <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: grouper ldap loader
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 15:01:27 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
The loader should just add/remove deltas after the first run… hmm, can you reproduce in a simpler use case where you can see the logs add/remove? I will try to look at it as well
When I am loading about 2000 groups from ldap with roughly 100k membership its taking 1.5 hrs. First time I did expect loader job to run that long but when I re-run the loader job its still taking same amount of time. Looking at the grouper_error.log it appears all memberships are deleted and added back instead of just calculating the membership changes. When I tested with posixGroup that has uid in the member attribute instead of full DN, it appears to work fine. Is it a bug in grouper LDAP loader or am I missing something in the configuration of the loader job?
- [grouper-users] grouper ldap loader, Rahul Doshi, 08/03/2012
- [grouper-users] RE: grouper ldap loader, Chris Hyzer, 08/03/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.