grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Using a custom attribute for subject display

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Using a custom attribute for subject display

  • From: Peter DiCamillo <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Using a custom attribute for subject display
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 14:43:48 -0400

Yes, I updated again and copied the plugin change to my plugin. That's working well, and I no longer get errors logged from an export. Thanks!

Peter

Chris Hyzer wrote:
Can you update from the 2.1 branch and try again please? I believe I have
the export bug fixed too, you shouldn't see a stack anymore...

Also, I change my version of the plugin so that GrouperSysAdmin cant see the
string, but wheel group can...

Attached

On Behalf Of Peter DiCamillo