grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Admin UI anamoly

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Admin UI anamoly

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Klug, Lawrence" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Admin UI anamoly
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 18:54:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Compare your nav.properties with the one from your version of Grouper.  You might be missing these properties at least:

stems.edit.alternateName=Alternate Folder ID Path
tooltipTargetted.stems.edit.alternateName=Alternate Folder ID Path allows folders to be searchable using an alternate name.  The format is the same as the format of Folder ID Path.<br /><br />This is especially useful when moving a folder, which will add the old Folder ID Path of the folder as the Alternate Folder ID Path by default.  Like the Folder ID Path, the Alternate Folder ID Path can be used by other systems to refer to this folder.

Thanks,
chris