grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] newbie post-installer question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] newbie post-installer question

  • From: Keith Hazelton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] newbie post-installer question
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:35:23 -0500

Many thanks, Chris. I'm learning every day :p

For my original task, creating permissions on a collection of resources, it
seems to me that a Grouper-natural way to do this is to create a permission
attribute, call it BambooResources; then create attribute names under that
attribute for the particular resources in the collection. Am I on the right
track?

Regards, --Keith