grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] changelog psp problem

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] changelog psp problem

  • From: Francesco <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] changelog psp problem
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 22:41:13 +0200
  • Unimore-x-sa-score: -2.9

Il 31/05/2012 19:43, Tom Zeller ha scritto:
Could you attach or post somewhere or send me off-list your psp
configuration files ? I think I only need to look at psp.xml and
psp-resolver.xml. Please remove any sensitive information (passwords).

I am a little confused regarding your configuration, and change log
provisioning is complicated, so this should help.

thank you so much for double-checking our psp configuration.

Just two words of explanation.

'unimore' is the name of the ldap jndi defined in sources.xml

psp.xml is very long because provisioning is doubled because the couple of openldap servers are not in mirrormode and each one is provisioned indipendently.

Groups under the stem unimore:plains are plain groupOfNames; groups under the stem unimore:domains are posixGroup with samba attributes.

Note the following from psp-resolver.xml:
<resolver:AttributeDefinition
id="changeLogMembershipGroupName"
xsi:type="grouper:FilteredName"
sourceAttributeID="groupName">
this is wrong, because the sourceAttributeID should be 'groupsNames'.

With this wrong definition provisioning works fine short the provisioning of the memberUid field (at group creation it works, but when a member is added only hasMember and member are updated).

Thanks.

Thanks to you,

Francesco