grouper-users - [grouper-users] Provisioning different groups to different targets

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Provisioning different groups to different targets

  • From: Jonathan Tellier <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Provisioning different groups to different targets
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 14:50:45 -0400

Hello,

I'm working on a deployment where Grouper will retrieve all subject
data from a single database and provision groups and membership
information to multiple LDAPs and ADs. A subset of the groups should
be provisioned to LDAP 1, another one to LDAP 2, and so forth. I don't
want all directories to contain the complete data. I've found
instructions [1] describing how to provision multiple LDAPs, but they
only show how to provision the same data to multiple directories. Is
there a way to use some kind of filters that would specify the target
directory of different subset of data? If not, is there another way to
achieve my goal?

Thanks,
--jtellier

[1]