grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] RE: LDAPPC Problems accessing XSD files

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] RE: LDAPPC Problems accessing XSD files

  • From: "Benedict, Hans" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] RE: LDAPPC Problems accessing XSD files
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:00:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

I ran into the same problem in another project. I found the following posting
very helpful:
http://ozgwei.blogspot.de/2007/10/spring-20-schemas-not-found.html

Short summary: Spring maps the XSD-URLs to local files in the classpath via
the file "spring.handlers". This files usually lives in the directory
META-INF of the spring-beans jar. In my case the file was lost due to
repackaging.

If the file is missing, spring uses the original URLs, which normally works.
But from time to time the springsource server does not answer, and then the
problems arise.

Best regards,
Hans Benedict