grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: LDAPPC Problems accessing XSD files

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: LDAPPC Problems accessing XSD files

  • From: Nathan Kopp <>
  • To: Richard James <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: LDAPPC Problems accessing XSD files
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 11:52:19 -0400

I'm personally of the opinion that referencing external schemas in an
operational XML document is a bad idea... for this exact reason. I don't
like depending on an external resource that is out of control, especially
when it's not a necessity and there isn't any other functional dependency on
that external resource. I think it's much safer to package a local copy.

-Nathan

On Behalf Of Richard James